Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I can see a rainbow

(splashing a rainbow onto the tablecloth in the living room)(the foyer filled with morning rainbows)(caught this little cutie slowly creeping it's way along the wall this morning)

There are so many things I love about living in this house. One little thing that fills me with childish delight each morning, is the way the sun hits our front door and refracts through the bevelled glass. Just for a few minutes each day, the foyer and then the living room are painted with vibrant spashes of translucent rainbows. Evocative of the 'Pollyanna' story. A little bit magical, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo