Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I believe

This will be #18 in my 'Photogenic' label.
I often think how wonderous is this little blue marble we live on called Earth.
If man was to discover just one small thing, such as , say,
a blade of grass, on Mars...how amazing and sensational they would think it was.
The news would astound mankind and make all the newspapers and headline news stories.

We take so much for granted.

"There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."  
– Albert Einstein

A friend sent me this link, and it said just exactly what I have been thinking,
so I thought I would post it here, to share with my lovely blog visitors.

It may take a little while to upload, but the wait is worth it.

Just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo