Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Magnificent Millicent





Bonjour!


Very French, in pink and black,
Millicent is my latest creation.
She is a O.O.A.K. Art Doll.



Yes, as you can see,
I kinda got stuck in the Marie Antoinette phase!
Love those corsets and bustles,
and lots of embellishment!!

 



Oh so very pretty!!!

 

Millicent's underskirt is sewn from a wonderful fabric that I found while doing the rounds of my favourite opp shops.
It was actually a ladies blouse.
The fabric was so striking that I had to buy it and stash it away for just the right project.
Then Millicent came along
and she knew it was meant for her!

 

(Just click on the pictures for a larger view of the details.)







I am about to list Millicent in our Etsy shop, where she will join Marques, Paige and Chantilly.

Now I'm wondering about my next Art Doll...
nothing has completely settled in my mind just yet, though I have a few ideas.
I guess it will reveal itself all in good time.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD MORNING DEAREST VICKI! Yu have struck again with "UN COUP DE GENIE!!!!" A STROKE OF GENIUS! How you get the faces and the painting takes SUCH SKILL AND PATIENCE....you take my breath away dearest! What a lovely sight for me early in the morning here so I can start my crazy day at school. I am off now, but I send you my greetings for a lovely day of CREATING! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very Marie.. for sure. Quite a creation. You are SO talented Victoria!!

    xoxo
    Janee
    yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo