Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Spring Clean

Spring is finally here.


I spent the last two days doing a rush of spring cleaning activity.
First my Craft Room, then our Back Yard

and now
I'll give my blog banner a spruce up for Spring.


Below is a photo of my tidy Craft Room.
I thought I'd better get a shot of it as
it most probably won't stay that tidy for very long...knowing me.


My 'desk' is an old discarded internal door given to me by my sister, Karen, when she was renovating her apartment.(just had to bog up the door knob hole! first)
My husband kindly put up the shelves for me...just laminated chipboard panels
from Bunnings with metal strips, for the brackets, attached to the wall VERY securely.
The brackets can be adjusted for height.
Boxes for holding and hiding all manner of craft items, are from the various 'cheap shops' around the town.
Pink post-it notes remind me what is in each box.
The desk is right under the large well lit window.

This room was once our daughter, Jillian's bedroom.
Our son's old bedroom became The Secret enchanted Forest.



1 comment:

  1. Very tidy indeed, Vicki. If only I could get my sewing things that tidy. I hope to get things organised this Christmas holidays.

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo