Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Monday, December 14, 2009

Enchanted trees

Well, all this amazing stuff 'one' can do via the internet...is amazing.
The Etsy shop called 'Lilliput Loft', that Jillian and I share, is no longer so confusing. It is quite fun really. I have made two sales so far, with some promising buyers in the wings. Jill still has not got herself in a position where she feels comfortable putting her stuff on etsy, but it won't be too long now. I feel like I have been 'holding the fort' and am looking forward to her participation in 'Lilliput Loft'.

I have just put the 'Porchlight Pixies' Tree into the shop. It would be difficult to send to anyone, and I'm not sure if it will sell. But, as Jill has pointed out, it draws people into the shop. And, once there they can look around.

The above picture shows the entrance to the petite room inside.


Here is a sneak peek of what's inside the tree.




This is my 8th tree to date, and one of two Enchanted trees that I made, both called 'Porchlight Pixies'. Some trees have sold through 'Flights of Fancy' (rear, 119 Long Road, Gallery Walk)on Tamborine Mountain, and some are dwelling in our Secret Enchanted Forest (Steven's old bedroom)


1 comment:

  1. its like stepping into another world...thanks vicky and jill and of curse little miss inspiration elliana grace.....desi

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo