Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Work hard. Play harder.


Recently, I bought a plastic tea set for Ellie. I had wanted one that actually poured water...and didn't just play a squeaky tune. Been waiting forever for ELC to get the one in for me that I had my eye on. But then I found this great buy from Woollies, $15. Bargain. And, it pours beautifully and doesn't drip! It is really good for hand eye co-ordination and fine motor skills...and it's fun. There was also a mixmaster that I couldn't resist for $15. Elliana is yet to actually see her mummy use a mixmaster, but loves the way it whirrs and spins the beaters.


John called over after work one day, to visit with our little granddaughter, while I was there. I was able to take the following photos via his phone, as I never had my camera with me. They are not the best quality but they are so cute, I thought I'd post them here to share.
The shots were taken through the cubbyhouse windows, just on dark.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo