Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Monday, October 5, 2009

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

Enjoying our blue flowering pansy.
This small delicate, beautiful blue flowering thing has me stumped. I have lost the name tag (I do know it cannot be a Ipheion as the flowers have no scent and the leaves do not smell when they are crushed) and all I can remember about it is the fact that it does not like to have it's roots tampered with. The original plant has long since died away...but it has found it's own way around our garden, and I have left it alone (let sleeping dogs lie!) as I am afraid of killing it if I try to move it. I am quite ok with where it has decided to be, so all is well. It's lovely blue blooms only open in the first half of the day. I am happy with it's colour as it is a true blue...and not the usual 'purple masquerading as blue'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo