Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sneak Peek

Took a wander through our Secret Enchanted Forest yesterday, and snapped a few shots of the tree known as 'Sleepy Hollow'. Well, some 'inside shots' actually. As I snuck up to the window, this is what I saw. It had me intrigued, so I carefully opened the window, and peeked in. No one saw me, as they were all lost in their own little world.
The inhabitants were so sweet and looked very contented as they enjoyed their lamplit bedroom.
Such an enchanting sight. I just had to post it into my blog...to share the experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo