Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ellie's House

Finally finished paying off a cubby house that I had put on layby a few months ago. Just in time for the move into their new house. There is a large covered back patio with a concrete floor...just perfect for a play house.

John and I assembled it ...took us quite a few hours. It is so cute!! Also, I had previously bought a kitchen for Ellie during the midyear sales, and after Jill had assembled it, it fitted perfectly into the play house.




Then, of course, John and I had to buy some appliances...what kitchen would be complete without a microwave and toaster, as well as a few pots and a kettle.

Elliana absolutely loves her new microwave with all it's buttons and sounds! And a pop up toaster!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo