Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Well Wishes

"Just living is not enough...
one must have
sunshine,
freedom
and a little flower."

~Hans Christian Anderson





"Flowers are the sweetest things God made and forgot to put a soul into."

~Henry Ward Beecher


I was thrilled to be given these beautiful flowers
last week.

Now that they are in fact starting to wilt, I thought I would post them here when they were looking their best,
so I could continue to enjoy their beauty, and also share them with you.


It is only a shame that you can't smell the roses and the hyacinths!!




ENJOY!!!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN MY DEAR!!!!!! Oh Vicki, I have missed you very very much both on blogging and Etsy! ARE YOU WELL????? I suppose you have been so busy with other things, but I so appreciate you stopping by! Your home and garden still look as FABULOUS AS EVER and I have my little paper dress displayed near me so that I can always remember your kindnesses toward me...oh and that little crown!

    I must stop into your shop; I will never forget that great white button crown you made!!!! I am doing well and looking forward to this week being my last one of teaching!!!!!!!!!

    BIG HUGS TO YOU DEAR FRIEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo