Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Down up pedal...down up down...♪♫

♪...gotta get across to the other side of town...♫
before the sun goes down...hey hey hey!



These delightful little bicycles
took many many hours to
create...


 ...and I ended up with very VERY sticky fingers...



...but I think you will agree,
that they turned out so cute!


Not too sure if I will be embarking on this project again.
Maybe once is enough.

I have just listed this set of three in our etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. WAIT A MINUTE HERE......YOU MADE THESE VICKI???? HOW????? Dearest, there is no stopping you from creating ANYTHING!!! These are marvelous my friend!!! BRAVOOOOO! And see you Saturday in Paris?????? Are these gonna get you down the Champs Elysee???? BEAUTIFUL! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo