Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Thursday, April 7, 2011

'Chantilly'...lace and a pretty face


"Je suis une fille française"




...is my latest Art Doll.

 

She loves the era of
Marie Antoinette.



Lots of  lace and ruffles,
stockings and bustles.





Corsets, coiffure and cleavage,
gloves and jewels.









Chantilly will soon join my other Art Dolls,
Marques and Paige,


where they will continue to tête à tête about such French delights as Moulin Rouge, the Eiffle Tower and the Notre Dame, while they enjoy an aperitif with a patisserie.

3 comments:

  1. DEAREST VICKY, THIS IS SUPERBE!!!!!!!!!! And the colors, well, she is sporting my favorite color, AQUA! You are a true artist my dear!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. VICKY DEAREST!!!! It looks as if your FILLE FRANCAISE is ready to come to the beach with us to celebrate a French birthday party at the beach!!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING OVER! And dearest, It seems as if you tried to SKYPE last weekend? I was in and out of the house and I believe I sent you a message....how are you my dear? CREATING MORE? Oh, the FUNNNNNN!

    Enjoy your day, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's amazing! How do you make these wonderful dolls? They are exquisite! WOW!!! I love those outfits too.
    XO,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo