Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birth day blessings

Thirty five years ago today, I became a mother. Yes it's my darling daughters birthday today. Jill, you are such a wonderful, caring young woman. I am constantly astounded with what an amazing mother you are to our little Ellie, and what a fantastic wife you are to Josh. You have taught me so much, with your gentle nature, and wisdom beyond your years. Always, you have a kind word and empathy for others. Never wanting to hurt anyones feelings or ruin anyones day. You are indeed a huge blessing to many people.
May God continue to bless you richly.
Happy birthday, Jill.
Love you...xxx

1 comment:

  1. ditto to that Vicki! Except for the daughter part. Just replace it with friend

    ReplyDelete

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo