Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Thursday, May 6, 2010

In the wash

Yesterday, when I was visiting, Ellie's bed bunny, 'Bukaar', needed a wash. So when he was finished in the washing machine, and clean again, he had to be hung out to dry in the sun. Ellie helped to hang him on the clothes line...and I was there with my trusty camera to quickly catch the moment!


a loving kiss goodbye...for a little while.


Ellie not so sure that washing him was such a good idea...
and
he didn't smell like his old comfortable self, when he was finally dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo