Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Love Christmas

Yay!! December! This month I get to hear beautiful songs about my Lord...as I shop!! How good is that. The only time of year that this happens. Love it.
And, ALL the shops are beautifully decorated to help celebrate His birth. Gotta love that.
Also, I get to dress up the house so over the top with embellishments and baubles...wooooohoooo!
Lots and lots of tiny sparkly fairylights... and pretty things that 'just be'... and listen to Christmas music.
One of my very favourite songs is "Christmas Like A Child" sung by Third Day. I've included a link for you to hear it. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqtBVn1rMCA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo