Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Friday, October 21, 2011

A Royal visit...


I have had royalty on my mind, lately.
Which is kind of appropriate...
seeing as Queen Elizabeth is visiting us (Australia) this week.

Her Majesty is not the only one who happens to adore CROWNS.
I myself have a fondness for these highly ornate and ridiculous head pieces.
They can be any size, shape or colour...I love them ALL.

Which is what led me to make this latest creation.
To get a better glimpse of it, just click here!
(oh...in case you were wondering...that little Princess in the pink gown is my grandie, Lilli)


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo