Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Saturday, June 12, 2010

AMOCOCO Rainbow Fantasy




Walking through a beautiful rainbow with gentle music playing,
is kinda' like how it felt, yesterday, at Southbank.
The hour and a half wait to enjoy this experience was well worth it.
I only wished we could have stayed forever inside that marvelous thing.
I am talking about 'AMOCOCO'.
It has travelled the world and is now residing at Southbank for a short season.
If you can, get yourself along to this amazing creation while it is visiting us,
and give yourself a real treat. Costs $8.50 per person.

I have included a slide show of the photos we took yesterday, below this post. They show Jillian, Josh, Elliana, John and me (as well as a few others) exploring this wonderful surprise.

BE SURE TO CLICK ON 'VIEW ALL IMAGES'...AND THEN ON THAT PAGE, CLICK ON 'FULL SCREEN' TO GET THE WHOLE PICTURES.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo