Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nice day for a white wedding

BEFORE


                                               AFTER







TA-DAH!!
Today was spent doing what I love to do...decorating!!!!!
John was able to take the day off work and be my right-hand man, to help me to decorate this hall for a wedding tomorrow. Pretty exciting stuff, as it will be the first wedding in this brand new hall.
I so love playing with props, tulle and flowers....and the fact that it is making someone's special day, that much more special is such a bonus.
Hope it all goes beautifully tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo