Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wonder no more.

Well, I finally put the finishing touches to my "Alice' dolls. I am quite pleased with how well my etsy pics turned out. I rummaged round and collected the 'March Hare', the 'Mad Hatter' and a large 'pocket watch' all found in the lounge room, along with my little footstool. then added a tea set and 'door mouse' from the Faery Room...a few cushions and ta-dah! Placed in front of the 'Porchlight Pixies' tree, I was able to create my very own little tea party for a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo