Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Monday, March 1, 2010

busy hands...happy heart...messy house

As 'Alice' Mania begins to sweep the world, I am in the process of creating a few 'Alice' dolls. It was a suggestion from a etsy customer that prompted me to try this. I am not sure how it will turn out, as I am using the same pattern that I used for the 'Ann & Andy' dolls. (funny how they all start with 'A')
Anyway, it has been fun, though I will be glad when they are finished. As I have another request from another etsy customer to attempt. More about that later.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo