Alice in Wonderland by Lisa Mitchell

Monday Tuesday Wednesday...I love you

My Etsy Store...please come and visit

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The stuff of nighmares

Literally.
I dreamt about this monster last night.
Not only is it packing a whopping 300klms punch,
it is also bringing with it a few meters high storm surge
(like a tsunami)

Due tonight.

I somehow think we can run... but we can't hide, from THIS one.
Praying for Nth Queensland and it's people.

.....oooooo00O00oooooo......

updated information:  2 days after the cyclone.

Well, I now know that our prayers seem
to have been heard and answered.

Not only are there NO reported deaths so far...
But there were THREE reported births during the cyclone!!

Thanks Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful

Dreaming of a new bedroom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something whimsical from Cart before the horse...thanks Dylan and Jo